Our quality is your success!
With customised solutions, we will lift your production into new dimensions. No matter whether in furniture making, in solid wood processing, in window construction or in plastics processing. Format4® - In a class of its own
Faster, more precise, more powerful and more profitable - with Format4® you will set new standards! You too can benefit from our know-how. By the way, at Format4® you get everything from one source - solutions for productivity, machines and software - we leave nothing to chance.
Unbeatable - even when it comes to safety
PCS®, the world's first and only contactless safety device for sliding table saws underlines our competence also in the field of safety. Click here to see more.
- CNC machining in the smallest of spaces 3.5 m2
- Fully automatic insertion of anchors and glue.
- Various cabinet connections can be processed
- Up to 4 workpieces simultaneously
- Intuitively designed software F4Integrate
- F4®Solutions ready
- 5 axes router spindle, solid construction with 12 kW liquid cooled motor
- Drawing = programming, intuitive operating software
- “F4®Integrate” software including 3D cabinet software “F4-Design” for presentation, parts list and connection to the machine
- Possibility of 5 axes processing with “F4 Solid” powered by AlphaCam
- The drilling head covers the whole working field
- High quality dual circuit vacuum clamping system with 100 mm vacuum pod height
- 4 sided door and window processing with automatic delivery, S-Motion consoles
- Workpiece thickness up to 250 mm
"I travelled to the headquarters in Austria and was able to inspect my future machines (profit H10, tempora 60.12 e-motion..." Read more
"We are a highly professional company in the world of methacrylate and plastics. We were looking for a very precise and..." Read more
"We offer comprehensive solutions for the expansion or remodelling of apartments and houses. Especially in the furniture,..." Read more
"We chose Felder/Format4 because proximity, ease of use and technological progress convinced us to move forward with our..." Read more