Large cutting height and compact size for excellent cuts in every format
The new FELDER K 740 convinces with the combination of performance and comfort in a space-saving, solid design. The machine is characterized by a large and powerful circular saw unit with a maximum cutting height of 140 mm when using a Ø 400 mm saw blade. It is also possible to use an electrically driven scoring unit with a Ø of 120 mm in combination with a Ø 350 mm main saw blade. Even cuts through materials with sensitive surfaces become a breeze.
The K 740 is equipped with a tilting FELDER overhead saw guard for optimum extraction results and the highest level of work safety. The optional "Power-Drive" package with electronical saw blade height and angle adjustment accurate to a tenth of a millimetre bring precision and operating comfort to your workshop that are simply another class. Six year guarantee on the patented "Easy-Glide" tilting guide system and 10 year guarantee on the proven FELDER "X-Roll" sliding table system ensure maximum reliability for years to come.
Also perfect for machining non-ferrous metals, plastics and composite materials: Upon request, the K 740 models can be equipped with variable speed control and minimum quantity lubrication.
... Your decision for Felder, a risk-free decision
- The right machine for every budget
- Complete reliability in professional use
- Tailor made machine solutions
- High quality cast iron machine table and aggregates
- Innovative detail solutions derived from 60 years of experience – already included in the standard configuration
- First class manufacturing and finishing standards
- Intuitive application concepts
- Modern, distinct design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Powerful and efficient
- Complete package: Comprehensive service support
- CE + GS dust certified