You can register items purchased from FELDER online for return at rma.felder-group.com, providing that the terms of return are met. Please note that the right of withdrawal as a consumer is not affected. Please refer to our terms and conditions for information about the right of withdrawal.
Returned and faultless items will be accepted by FELDER, if they have been registered to FELDER for return within 30 days of receipt, providing that these items are complete and in an unused and undamaged condition. If you register one or more items via the returns portal for return, you will be offered various return options depending on the item and the reason for return. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact a FELDER partner in your area.
To register an item you have ordered from FELDER for return:
1. Visit our returns portal and log in with your customer information. Your customer data can be found on your delivery note or invoice.
2. Select the item(s) and quantity that you want to register for return.
3. Complete your contact details, so that we can contact you if necessary.
4. Submit your return request.
Once you have sent your return request, you will receive an automatic acknowledgment of receipt from FELDER with more information for further processing.
3. This is how the general return process at FELDER works
Registration: Register your return in the returns portal within 30 days after receiving the goods.
Print: In the case of approval of your return application by FELDER (usually within 2 working days), you will receive a corresponding return slip online. FELDER has to receive your return within 30 days after receipt of the return slip. Please note that the returns policy only applies for a limited amount of time and returns after the return period has expired can no longer be processed. Any costs incurred will be at the expense of the applicant.
Packing: Pack the item(s) to be returned according to the FELDER packaging guidelines (see point 5)
Labelling: Attach the corresponding return slip in a clearly visible position on the packaging. Please note that the return label has been created to correspond with your return application and is therefore only approved for the item(s) you have registered for return. To ensure that your refund is processed correctly, please do not return items from different orders in one package. In case of misuse of the prepaid return label, FELDER reserves the right to deduct any return costs from your refund.
Shipping: upon approval of your return request, you will receive detailed information to further process your return.
4. Return policy and frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Which items can I register for return?
To return an item you have ordered, please return it to us within 30 days via the returns portal. Returned and faultless items will be accepted by FELDER, if they have been registered to FELDER for return within 30 days of receipt, providing that these items are complete and in an unused and undamaged condition. Shrink-wrapped and/or sealed items can only be taken back if they are in an unopened and unused condition. Custom-made products, software and licences and vouchers are generally excluded from the return.
What is the procedure when registering a return within 30 days?
Intended returns within 30 days of receipt of the goods can be registered using the returns portal. Please check the product leaflet first, for example: the operating instructions to familiarise yourself with the correct use of the device or article. If the problem cannot be solved using the product documents, you can use the return portal to register items to be sent to FELDER for return.
What is the procedure when registering a return after the 30 days?
For registration of intended returns after 30 days from receipt of the goods, the use of our returns portal is unfortunately no longer possible. Please check the product leaflet first, for example: the operating instructions to familiarise yourself with the correct use of the device or article. For further clarification please use our contact form. Please do not send back any articles without prior approval from FELDER. Unauthorised returns will not be accepted by FELDER and will be returned to the sender at their own expense.
When will I receive my refund?
After you have returned the item(s), FELDER will carry out a careful investigation, taking into account the condition of the item, the time of the return and the reason for return. The duration of the investigation may take several weeks, depending on the case and the circumstances. Following and depending on the findings of the investigation, customers will receive a credit note to the value of the returned item(s) (less any processing fee). If a claim for credit is declined, then FELDER will make direct contact to explain why.
What does processing fee mean?
If the return does not meet our return policy, FELDER expressly reserves the right to charge a processing fee of up to 35% of the value of the goods.
What types of transport are there?
We differentiate between two possible types of transport, in order to return the item(s) to FELDER:
Transport type 1: Customer carries out the package return
Transport type 2: Package is picked up by a forwarding agent
The mode of transport will be decided by FELDER and is based on volume and weight of the shipment.
5. FELDER Packaging guidelines
You can help to ensure that FELDER receives your package safely and on time. Follow the packaging guidelines and procedures defined below by FELDER:
• Use a rigid box with flaps that are intact.
• Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable.
• Wrap all items separately.
• Use adequate cushioning material.
• Use strong tape designed for shipping.
• Do not use string or paper over-wrap.
• Use the return label provided by FELDER.
• Use a return address label that clearly indicates your sender address (name, telephone number, full address).
Weight and size for package services
In cooperation with our delivery company, FELDER has established the following guidelines for the weight and size of parcel or pallet shipments:
The following restrictions apply to individual packages only. There are no limits to the total weight of your shipment or the total number of packages in your shipment.
• Packages can be up to 30 kg
• Packages can have a total length plus girth of up to 300 cm
• Packages can be up to 220 cm in length
Note: Parcel or pallet shipments that exceed weight and size limits are subject to an Over Maximum Limits charge.
Follow these guidelines and procedures when palletising your shipment to FELDER to ensure your pallet arrives safely and on time:
• Select a sturdy pallet that is strong enough to support the load of your shipment (quality pallets are typically made of either wood or plastic and can weigh between 9 and 32 kg).
• Choose sturdy boxes and stack them in columns on the pallet.
• Use stretch wrap to secure all boxes in your shipment to the pallet.
• For palletised items over 70 kg (150 lbs), attach either metal or unbreakable plastic straps to all sides of the box or pallet.
• Label each pallet of your shipment with the return label provided by FELDER.
• Label each pallet in your shipment with the sender's contact information (name, telephone number, complete address information).
Labelling heavy packages
For packages weighing over 30 kg, it is very important to evaluate your packaging materials and to make sure that they are adequate for heavier package contents. Use the following guidelines to pack your heavy package safely and securely:
• Boxes must be strongly constructed, preferably with seams that are stitched or stapled, not simply glued. Check the strength of your box by checking the Box Maker's Certificate, which is usually on the box's bottom flap, to ensure that the size limit and gross weight limit are not exceeded.
• Use new boxes that are at their full strength and that have not been compromised by humidity or the wear and tear of previous use.
• Seal your box with heavy-duty tape (preferably reinforced) by applying three strips to both the top and bottom of the box, so that the middle seam and the two edge seams are sealed.
• Use only dense cushioning material to protect your heavy package contents. Expanded polystyrene "peanuts" and crumpled paper will not protect your shipment effectively because they crush and shift under heavy loads. Customised corrugated board or engineered foam enclosures are more effective and reinforce the rigidity of the outer box.
• When you band packages together, each package must be in a box designed to support the total weight of all the packages.
• You may only band same-sized packages together.