Clean workshop – clean workpieces – good for your health
A sanding table is an essential component of a healthy workshop. The need for professional extraction solutions has long been recognized in the woodworking industry, thus the use of a sanding table for manual sanding work has even been anchored into law in Austria and Germany (GKV2011 §16a par. 3 and BGI 739). Accumulating dusts are optimally captured and immediately extracted.
The Felder FST 160 sanding table as a stable build and can be adjusted from 726mm to 1026mm as standard.
In combination with the FAT 300 Felder working table, the sanding table offers even more advantages. All of 600 mm of continuous height adjustment and easy mobility thanks to lockable solid rubber swivel rollers – that is premium comfort for every workshop. By combining these two products, FELDER can provide a perfect solution for flexible grinding work with minimum space requirements.
- Optimum dust extraction
- Simple connection to existing systems
- Slatted frame made from sturdy beechwood
- Large support surface with integrated extraction
- Offset working field for edge sanding work
- Extraction connection left or right
... Your decision for Felder, a risk-free decision
- The right machine for every budget
- Complete reliability in professional use
- Tailor made machine solutions
- High quality cast iron machine table and aggregates
- Innovative detail solutions derived from 60 years of experience – already included in the standard configuration
- First class manufacturing and finishing standards
- Intuitive application concepts
- Modern, distinct design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Powerful and efficient
- Complete package: Comprehensive service support
- GS dust certified