Classic surface finishing as the focus!
The furniture industry with modernised production techniques has set a standard that is almost unachievable for small joinery and carpentery shops. In order for smaller shops to remain competitive they must ensure that every workpiece is processed perfectly at every step of production. The FELDER FW 950 classic wide belt sander makes it affordable to take that next step into professional woodworking and it is this high quality standard configuration that particularly impresses.
- Powerful combination aggregate with electro-pneumatic sanding shoe
- Productive control panel control, precise grain equalisation
- FELDER operating comfort: electrical height adjustment with digital display
- Excellent results on veneered workpieces
- Automatic inverter control of the feed speed
- Feeding belt control, hand safety stop and stop to ensure that oversized pieces cannot be fed through, ensuring optimum operating safety
- Vibration-free power transmission from the 10 hp sanding belt motor