Maximum flexibility when sanding edges at the best price
The Hammer HS 950 is the perfect entry-level machine for demanding edge sanding. The connectible sanding belt oscillation makes perfect use of the entire sanding belt surface. Together with the height-adjustable cast iron sanding table, the HS 950 achieves maximum sanding belt life. Guaranteed flexibility: The sanding unit can be tilted continuously to 90° and the open design allows easy sannding of long workpieces.
- Connectible sanding belt oscillation for optimal utilization of the entire sanding belt surface
- Open design - ideal for sanding oversized workpieces
- Sanding table tilts from 0°–90°
- table height adjusted using the handwheel
- Additional table for cylindrical sanding