Next dimension woodworking
Augmented reality is the technology of the future for smart machine operation. In the so-called "Mixed Reality", which is generated by means of the AR glasses, virtual elements are integrated into the real environment. As a result, the user sees his actual environment in front of him, which is augmented visually with information and graphics.
F4®Vision opens up many possibilities
- Panel support, vacuum and workpiece positioning
with augmented reality glasses
- All machine information in the virtual field of vision
- Available as an option on the Format4 F4Integrate
F4®Vision will be implemented in many of our CNC machining centres.
profit H08 classic
- Small footprint – minimal space requirement!
- Drawing = programming, intuitive operating software
- “Woodflash” software
- Gantry design, synchronised drive, solid construction for maximum performance
- Automatic measuring system of the tool length
- Perfect nesting with the matrix table made from phenolic resin
This might also be interesting for you