The Special Edition Model to mark the 70th anniversary of Otto Mayer Maschinenfabrik, a Felder Group brand since 2019.
The two long-established companies celebrate with an anniversary edition of the successful kappa automatic beam saw. The joint know-how, the consolidation of all synergies and the shared values of the two mechanical engineering companies have made this common path so successful over many years.
In the production facilities in Hall in Tyrol and Lossburg-Lombach, the joint anniversary model with its unique additional equipment has now been created:
► 13.5 kW motor
► Scoring unit positioning control, accurate to a hundredth of a millimetre via touch screen
► Additional double-finger package clamp
► Thermal label printer directly on the machine
► Ready for network connection
The largest pressure beam saw and panel beam saw in the kappa automatic range meets the requirements of the most important factors of modern production thanks to both its structure and its standard equipment.
- The automatic cutting height adjustment for an optimal saw blade entry angle and perfectly smooth saw trolley movement ensure a high-end cutting edge finish.
- The dual measuring system guarantees maximum repeatability.
- The pressure bar opens in relation to the height of the material, reducing the time required to move the material and hence ensuring maximum productivity and the shortest cutting cycles.
- An ever increasing factor in production are the energy costs. Our "Green Line package" with its controlled extraction gates and direct control of the motors can reduce energy consumption by up to 30%.
- One of the lowest operating noise levels, helps the environment and protects the health of the operator.
- Pneumatically controlled, solid steel clamps ensure secure and damage-free clamping of panel stacks (90 mm opening height ) and individual small panel materials.