FORMAT4 profit H 150: 5-axis Nesting for 4.0 furniture production
The new Nesting-CNC profit H150 from Format4 is the perfect panel cutting, drilling and milling centre for future-proof carpentry and joiner's workshops. Entire custom-made furniture with all holes, grooves and connections are produced in one single operation. The latest nesting technologies ensure the highest possible material and time savings. The profit H150 can be extended to full automation with different loading and unloading solutions, thus achieving maximum productivity.
Four sizes are available (16.38, 19.38, 22.32 & 22.43) with integrated SMART ZONING vacuum management, high-end automation levels, above-average drill heads, new safety concepts and much more. The high-performance Format4 high-tech 5-axis moulder spindle was developed especially for the increased demands of professional woodworking and enables individual workpiece design in record time. For the unrestricted use of the 5-axis spindle, a recessed series of fence rows is available. A large Z passage size of 200 mm offers flexible machining of high workpieces.
With the standard tool changer and optionally available moving rotary tool changer as well as the pick-up space for a large saw blade, a total number of up to 36 tool places are available. The automatic pre-labelling on the loading table minimizes sources of error and at the same time reduces the processing times.
With the performance package, the CNC control makes the highest industry standard possible. Different optimisation levels ensure shorter process times, different milling results and increased comfort in CNC machining.
» Automation solutions
... FORMAT4 Premium machines for premium requirements
- Tailor made financing solutions
- Constantly high performance in industrial continuous operation
- Customer specific optimised production solutions
- Solid design with premium components
- Many variations of specification packages with high-tech solutions
- Complete engineering precision
- Premium user comfort
- Award winning design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Uncompromised productivity
- Perfect service package before, during and after the purchase
- Compliance with CE regulations
- Automation solutions
- Networked workshop
- Software and machines from a single supplier